May 16, 2014
Cambridge, Mass.: Aberthaw has completed the partial knockdown and rebuild of the Cambridge Nursery School, which was originally built in 1928. Roughly half of the existing building was demolished to make way for a new addition that was designed to integrate seamlessly with the remaining part of the original building, which was also completely renovated and received all new finishes and MEP systems. The project was built according to the exacting details of the Avon Hill Historical Society, which oversees historic preservation and redevelopment in the city of Cambridge.